1) Please make sure the base has the water in it before turning the humidifier on.
2) The ultrasonic disc can’t get scratches or be damaged which may cause the malfunction or reduce the lifetime of this humidifier. It has to be cleaned by a little brush or a cloth or something soft.
3) The water in the tank can’t be left for a week or longer otherwise you might smell the unpleasant odour. Please replace the water in the tank and clean it frequently.
4) Please do not add the chemicals (including essential oils, fragrance etc.) into the water tank and the base. The ABS plastic material is durable enough but will crack and be corroded by the chemicals. Only the pad in the aroma tray on the top of the tank can be used for adding the essential oil.
5) When you are washing the base, please be careful with the circulation fan. Please don’t submerse the base into the water and don’t let the water go into the circulation fan. You can use a tape to seal the circulation fan when you are cleaning the base.
6) Please place this unit on a certain flat surface and keep it away from the furniture in case the hard water creates the white dust.
7) Please keep it away from the fire and extremely high temperature. Please do not use the hair dryer to dry it.
8) Please screw the cap at the bottom of the water reservoir after refilling it to avoid the leaking problem.
9) Please do not carry the full water tank and base around together which could make the water go inside the base.
10) Please make sure unplug the unit first before you pour the remaining water and start to clean it.
1) Refill the water tank with water
2) Put some white vinegar in and shake it
3) Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse
4) Use a little brush to clean the groove
5) Reseat it by aligning the “Anypro” logo and power indicator in a straight line
a. Do not submerge it in the water.
b. Keep it away from the socket outlets, the electrical appliances, and the furniture when it’s running.
c. Do not touch the power adapter or the power button when the humidifier is working if your hands are wet.
d. Do not use it when you find the plug is loose or the power cord is frayed.
e. Stop using it when you find a sign of overheating, deformation and cracks.
f. Keep children away from the little accessories like the aroma drawer cap and attached little brush.
g. Do not clean it in a dishwasher.